Sunday, February 13, 2011

well no turnning back now!!!!

OK so its getting to be real close to graduation time and things are moving sooo fast!!!!! but lets just take some time here and tell u what happened in the last week.


so i have passed all of my remaining tests and have all of my requirements done! Matt has been supportive and even sent me a text today. its said " love u babe u can do it your almost done!!" it put a smile on my face and made my heart swell with love!!


i just want to say that I'm real thankfull for my many blessings in my life and my husband being one of those blessings that i sometimes forget i have. he IS the man for me and has more qualities than i ever thought to ask in a man/ husband. i know heavenly father blessed us both with each other and i hope to remember that when i need too.

now for the fun stuff sooo after getting home from joey and brooks wedding this evening my husband let our dogs out. like 5 min later out dog was crying soooo loud! it turns out Harley and Pogo were stuck together, they did the deed while we went looking!!! soooooooooo we are haven PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!! so excited. they will be shi-poos or shapoodles lol they will be sooo cute.



thats all for tonight!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment